My dream zone Headline Animator

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

wooden heart

hello friends.
It is so great to have all of you here.I must thank Dwarika for this great initiative.
Today I m posting a poem by a frnd of mine here in ISMU Dhanbad. Hope u like it.
The poet is Abhishek Sinha, B Tech 3rd yr Mechanical Engg here. Click here to go to his blog. - http://abhishek2696.blogspot.com/

It is difficult to protect your love when your heart has been wronged.The bitter taste may linger in the mouth for ever,but let not your heart be broken on a stone.

All this time,I was writing,
letters to another moon,
and I thought, the replies,
would come some day soon.
But my hopes were hollow -
the moon was a little too far,
before my words reach the ears,
they had to pass an iron bar.
And the heart,that would read them,
had been cold for quite some time.
The letters were burnt to warm it,
but failed to do the job.
All the time, I was loving,
I was loving a wooden heart.

1 comment: