My dream zone Headline Animator

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thanks to all

it's good to see all the friends ,junior and senior who has come forward and has join this blog as author .many of them has written the post also .....for giving such support i will give a lot of thanks to all who has written the post for this blog and i will welcome those who wants to join this blog as author .
but one thing i want to clear that this blog does not belong to me only but u also, socome and drive this blog towards the success...
i will make my request with all my seniors ,juniors and also with my jnv class-met to join this blog.
so come forward and show ur writting skill with ur broad bosom....

if any one among us is in touch with MOHAN RAM KHARWAR SIR(english,jnv deoria, kushinagar ) and SRIVASTAV sir(science,jnv kushinagar )then send him the humble request to shower their blessing in this blog as regular writer .


for any help from jnv kushinagar u all can click on this link ..
www.jnvkushinagar.org

2 comments:

  1. bhaiya I am student of jnv kushinagar..right now I am in delhi...I am in touch of M.ram sir& A.K srivastav sir...it may be that i can help u....my id is prafull.jnv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro for you kind response i will contact you very soon

    ReplyDelete